[meteorite-list] Internet levels of dosagreement

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 19:07:49 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Paul -

You may want to reflect carefully about your comments on Hibbens' work and character.I myself am not entirely satisfied with your earlier "somewhat muted" acknowledgement of error.
E.P.Man and Impact in the Americas
PS - I have not posted any adds to the list for a long time.I saw some used copies of my book via amazon
at price levels that are unlikely to ever be seen again.
You you may want to consider investing in them now,
before the new impact tsunami work is published.