[meteorite-list] Ad-slice of La Garita, Colorado, Complete NWA 7755, SERICHO, Wells, and others

From: Matt Morgan <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 11:31:50 -0600

Greetings and Happy Father's Day-
I have a few auctions ending today including a complete 11g NWA 7755 Martian Lherzolite, some nice cut SERICHO for just over 1/g, Wells TX, and many others. Feel free to contact me personally for best deals.
Listings are here:
<Http://stores.ebay.com/Mile-High-Meteorites>

I also have one slice of La Garita, Colorado which is listed as an Ungrouped iron in the MetBull (https://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=64460). I purchased the main mass from the finder a couple of years back. Since the meteorite is oriented I only cut a couple of slices, this one and another went to UCLA.
The etch is stunning and the slice weighs 9.42g. Contact me for pics and price.

Matt

--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites