[meteorite-list] Minor planet impactor witnessed over Botswana

From: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 07:35:47 -0400

Hey Rob,

Nice find. A few more reports have come in, one with a nice video.

https://www.amsmeteors.org/members/imo_view/event/2018/1924

The tractor shed seen in the video, I believe is just 200 meters south
of the witness reported location. Looking at the surrounding buildings
I'm pretty sure this is it. The lat/lon for the building in the video
is: -26.743427? 26.222917?

Thanks,

Mike