[meteorite-list] Am I done Collecting?

From: David Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 01:48:55 -0400

In 2006 I decided to collect 50mm Meteorite Spheres and the concept of my
collection was to get at least one sphere of each of the commonly known
classifications - the 4 Irons - Fine / Medium / Coarse / Coarsest, the L and
H Chondrites, a Pallasite and a Mesosiderite.

I figured along the way I would stumble across some meteorite related
material that would make an interesting sphere but in the big picture I
figured 25 spheres would be the apex of my collection.

It's been an interesting 12 years and I have been very lucky to have
obtained some of the spheres in my collection.

And with the addition of my H-6, Bondoc Mesosiderite and Sikhote Alin
Spheres I have pretty much fulfilled my original goal.

I guess in the future I will just have to pick meteorites based on a
different criteria.

I would love to add a Carbonaceous chondrite to my collection but I doubt
there is an affordable option.

If anyone has any suggestions please post them but try to remember I'm just
a blue collar worker with a modest budget, however, I do work for material
:)

So if you have something large that you need processed my saws are available
:)