[meteorite-list] Ad: Large acrylic padded boxes w/ white foam insert (ad 5/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 19:57:44 +0200

Dear Fellow Collectors,

Hope you are all doing good.

I recently got a shipment in of the 85 x 60 x 25mm acrylic padded boxes we frequently use with white foam inserts. I sold some to frequent customers prior to this ad, and have put the remaining available boxes up on my website.

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com/product/large-85-x-60-x-25mm-acrylic-white-padded-box/

I can only sell what I have in stock for now, but if these sell out and you still wish to place an order, please contact me off list. I get shipments of these frequently and can fulfill your order sooner than later.

Additionally, I have a few remaining full slices of the Yunnan, China fall from 6/1/2018, as well as a few beautiful slices of the New Halfa, Sudan fall from 11/8/1994. New Halfa is very rare in private collections, so get one now while you still have the chance!

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com

Cheers,
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295