[meteorite-list] Looking for Someone to Etch my 50mm Sikhote Alin Sphere

From: David Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 22:16:11 -0400

I sent Dmitry 3 sphere roughs last February - Bondoc Mesosiderite, NWA 8529
H6 and Sikhote Alin

I just receive the final sphere which was the SA and the etch was good but I
was hoping to get more contrast but no matter what I do I can't seem to make
it work.

I'm not sure if it is just the nature of this material of the spherical cut
of the granular planes or my lack of experience etching Sikhote Alin

If anyone in the USA is interested in trying to etch it better send an email
to bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Of if you have some tip please reply to the post.

Thanks