[meteorite-list] Ad: Invitation To My Meteorite Offerings

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 18:34:23 -0500

To collectors looking for authentic, unique, outstanding and hard to
get meteorite specimens, I will be offering up a specimen list each
month. Please email me your name, email and address and I will put you
on my customer list I email out. I am hoping to increase my customer
base this year. I sell to a wide variety of collectors both big and
small.

I have been a meteorite dealer for 30 years. I was one of the earliest
dealers world wide. I have made my purchases from hunters, trades from
museums or collectors with great collections and outstanding
reputations to ensure authentic specimens. I have material from years
back to present. Buy from an honest dealer of the past with strong
convictions and integrity of giving customers the best material at a
reasonable price in today's market.

Please respond to my Gmail account: mittmet51 at gmail.com

If you are already receiving my list no reply is necessary.

Thank-You!

--AL Mitterling Mitterling Meteorites