[meteorite-list] Tucson Show Information Page **Updated**

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 21:42:21 -0800

Hello Everyone,

To All WordPress Users:? If you are using the "Fast Secure Contact Form"
Plugin for your Contact Us form you should remove it and find another
Contact Us Plugin.? The original developer sold it a few months back and
it has now been removed from the WordPress depository.
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fs-contact-form-no-longer-in-wp-market/

Our Tucson Submit Form is operating again after I had to write some php
code to prove it was a host issue and not our WordPress issue.

Please let us know if you don't see your information posted after 48
hours.? Just in case the problem happens again.

We will post the IMCA Dinner information in the Events area once they
send us their approved text.

Please submit your Tucson information:
https://www.meteorite.com/submit-tucson-information/

Thank you again!