[meteorite-list] AD: Dropped prices on specimens! (Ad 9/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 22:49:14 +0100

Dear Fellow Collectors,

Hope you are all doing great!

Sent this earlier this morning but never saw it pop up on the list. Apologies if this is a repeat...

I?m planning an update to my website soon and in an effort to clear some inventory I have dropped prices on the majority of the specimens listed there. Some of these specimens I?ve had up for a good long while, and if they don?t sell before the update I?ll be removing most of them from the website to make room for new content.

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com

At the above link you will find a variety of hard to find NWA specimens, rare historic specimens, new slices of rare CO classifications, specimens of new falls, etc. There is a little something for nearly every type of collector.

Please take a moment from your relaxing weekend to consider adding some interesting specimens to your collection.

Cheers!
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295

Sent using the mail.com mail app