[meteorite-list] AD -Auctions Ending Tonight and Tomorrow

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 16:49:56 +0100

"The low estimate is $1,500/g (before commission). While the reserve is far lower still..."

Thank you, Darryl.
Glad someone else said it. I would have pointed it out myself but I already get enough blowback and crudeness from Adam via his unwelcome "private" messages to my email here...

John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295

Sent using the mail.com mail app