[meteorite-list] AD - Spectacular NEW Meteorites For Sale!!!

From: KD Meteorites <kdmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 20:41:55 -0600

Hello Everyone!!

We have added several new items to our website! Most notably we have
added some of the newly recovered Imilac Individual specimens - these
Meteorites are STUNNING - most are loaded with green crystals, fusion
crust and flow lines! These are NOT the "sponge" Imilacs that we have
seen in the past. Check them out here:

http://kdmeteorites.com/ImilacPallasiteMeteoritesForSale.html

We also have some of the hard to get Mount Vernon Pallasite available
- these pieces are Stabilized and beautifully prepared. Here's a
chance to acquire the first discovered North American pallasite and
add it to your collection!

http://kdmeteorites.com/MountVernonPallasiteMeteoritesForSale.html

We have also added Meteorite Dice, just in time for Christmas - these
would make a great gift! Other additions include Meteorite Guitar
picks, Admire, Brenham and Sericho Nuggets; Zag, Travis County (a),
some great looking Franconia and Gold Basin - just to name a few!!

Check them and everything else out here!!

http://kdmeteorites.com/WhatsNewAtKDMeteorites.html

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Cheers,
Keith and Dana

--
Keith and Dana Jenkerson