[meteorite-list] Mail 3 DHO 778

From: Stephan Kambach <stephan.kambach_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 11:05:50 +0200

Betreff: Dhofar 778
Datum: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:28:32 +0200
Von: Stephan Kambach <stephan.kambach at freenet.de>
An: pangrunlian818 at gmail.com

Dear Mrs. Runlian Pang

during the long time collecting meteorites I`d have given sometimes
samples for research. I doesn`t make much sense to collect or hold with
tense on some meteorites if you don't understand the matter of it. So I
agree with you. (my absolutely favourite personal interest:
carbonaceous meteorites - cosmochemistry)
For example,the oxygen-iso. determination for DHO 778 did happend only
while I was interested in and under slightly pressure on Dr. Greshake,
Berlin he was willed to send to England. The sample I organized before
from the same address I mentioned previous; the companion from Siegfried
Haberer. Prof. Otto didn't wanted to release a small sample DHO 778 at
that time from his collection. Today, you did got a coppy from the
letter I did send to Prof. Otto
Also I called him later on phone and he was just before to life for a
one week holiday. I explained him your wish and when he is coming back
in one week he will contact you. So I have to addresses to obtain a
small sample instead of to cut from the half individual.
Is it for you usefull to obtain/research with a thin section too?

best regards, Stephan Kambach

PS
my first giving away sample: Allende ALSP1