[meteorite-list] AD: Dropped prices on my website (Ad: 6/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 13:41:58 +0200

Dear Fellow Collectors,
Hope you are all doing great!
?
I recently dropped prices for the specimens on my webpage. These are excellent examples of rare meteorites.
?
https://bigjohnmeteorites.com
?
Yunnan, fall 6/1/2018 probable L6: A full slice and endcut of the latest Chinese fall available at literally the lowest price anywhere.
?
New Halfa, fall 11/8/1994 L4: Relatively large full slices of a poorly distributed fall from a difficult to acquire locality.
?
NWA 11805, Polymict Diogenite: Full slices of the main mass of this attractive HED specimen.
?
NWA 11359, L6: A very porous and highly recrystallized blue/grey chondrite. Full slices of a very interesting meteorite.
?
N?Goureyma, Mali iron-UN: One of the great oriented specimens in meteorite history and very rare in private collections as a result.
?
Last but not least, I have 115 of the large standard acrylic display cases with white poly-fill available for 2$ per case.
?
Please take a moment from your busy day to consider one of these unique meteorite specimens!
?
Hope you have a great weekend ahead of you!
?
Cheers!
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295