[meteorite-list] AD: Rare NWA iron subgroup, rare USA meteorites FS (Ad: 12/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:18:30 +0200

Dear Fellow Collectors,
?
Hope you are all doing well this week.
?
I recently updated my website to include some great specimens of a rare NWA iron subgroup, some very hard to find US meteorite specimens, a newly classified small NWA eucrite and a few lovely NWA unclassified stone specimens. Please follow the link below:
?
https://bigjohnmeteorites.com
?
Additionally, there are a handful of other meteorite specimens listed on my site, including some slices of the highly recrystallized and porous NWA 11359, a true rarity of a specimen with a very crystalline appearance. Truly a unique specimen?
?
Please take a moment from your busy day to consider adding a few specimens of these unique meteorites to your collection.
?
Cheers!
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295