[meteorite-list] Recently found Algerian Iron

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 08:44:34 +0200

Where have you been Bob? This iron has been on the market for last year and a half. Waste of time. I?ve tried to buy it. Your ?friends? surely don?t own it any more than anyone else sharing the photos. I?ve received them from people in Kenya, U.K., China, and about 1000 Moroccans.
It?s a total scam.
Good luck suckers.

Michael Farmer