[meteorite-list] My shopping list: WANTED

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 08:43:37 -0500

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some items and am having a hard time sourcing them. Some
are for my personal collection and some for clients. Please respond to me
privately with complete details if you have any of these items available for
sale:
1) L or LL that is classified and with weathering W2 or less from which I
can cut 4 slabs that are each 5cm x 5cm x 1cm. This order has a very narrow
time window.
2) Camel Donga 003 - a CK3 with a VERY low TKW = 36.6g. I need a slice about
1g.
3) Nininger stars - I already have a 6" 5-pointed and 3" 6-pointed. Looking
for any others of the 7 varieties.
4) Yanai, K. & Kojima, H. (1995) Catalog of the Antarctic Meteorites. Tokyo:
NIPR, 230 pp.
5) Slice of Cape Girardeau with appropriate documentation. Size TBD
6) Four Corners with appropriate documentation. Size TBD
7) Zagami - 6-7g slice showing shock veins and preferably crusted.
8) DAG 055 - I need a slice of 2-4g of this C3-ung. No crust required.

Mendy Ouzillou
+1-512-554-9987