[meteorite-list] FS: Navajo, Arizona, iron-IIAB, 1941 (Ad 4/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:24:01 +0200

Dear Fellow Collectors,

Hope you are all doing well.

I recently loaded some specimens of the Navajo, iron-IIAB meteorite from 1941 onto my website:

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com

This is a very rare iron specimen that was scarcely distributed by the Field Museum after they acquired the main mass in 1947. It is also unique due to having been worshipped by the Native American population in the area of Apache County, Arizona since the early 17th century.

If you?re interested in a specimen let me know, and I can send you a paypal invoice, or you can purchase it directly from the site, whichever is easier for you.

Cheers!
John A. Shea, MD
IMCA 3295

Sent using the mail.com mail app