[meteorite-list] Want To Buy Large Zag or Monahans

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 23:26:47 +0200

There is plenty people don?t know I have. I possess a massive collection. What?s visible on my website is 1/100th of what I have.
Monahans was important to me and I got it in exchange from ASU.
I?m not at home I?m in Europe and China so I can?t remember exact weight but it?s a large piece from the NASA studied specimen with the halite crystals.

Very rare and very unobtainable for any price.

Michael Farmer