[meteorite-list] Bondoc Mesosiderite-B4 Meteorite – The Good & the Bad

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 15:19:44 -0400

Hi David and List,

That is unfortunate. I have seen some Bondoc nodules that have a lot
more visible metal in them. They seem to run the gamut with most being
on the shale-oxide side of the spectrum, but a few do have a decent
amount of fresh metal in them.

Check these out - http://www.meteoritemarket.com/BON.htm

Those are smaller, but have some really nice metal showing.

Keep us posted on your sphere though. I am curious to see how it looks
once it's polished up.

Best regards,

MikeG