[meteorite-list] Fwd: AD: New Thin-Sections of NWA 5000

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 22:03:28 -0400

Hello all,
?
I just posted a new bunch of thin-sections on my Thin-sections page:?
http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm?
?
And they are from NWA 5000, no self-pairing here.
Yes, the specimens used here were small but they were chosen because they showed some intriguing and interesting?features. And they kept their promise.?Just look at them, they look like taffy, or like a small creek with a few rocks in the middle of the stream.??
?
And since the price of lunars in general, and even NWA 5000, is now drastically lower, those thin-sections are affordable!?
Just go look and tell me which one you want.
?
Thanks!
?

Anne M. Black