[meteorite-list] Ad - NR Auctions Ending - Show Displays/Saw Available

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 08:22:00 -0800

Dear List Members,

I have some excellent no reserve auctions ending this evening and
tomorrow night. I finished my my final cutting session on the world's
highest rated and most documented lunar meteorite, NWA 5000 yesterday so
supply is limited.

I will finish my final cutting sessions on Martian material soon and
will have no further need for a precision Buehler Isomet Wafering saw if
anybody is interested. I have no plans of ever selling at any more
shows again so if you are interested in made in the U.S.A. aluminum
display show cases, please let me know and I will dig them out of my
warehouse and take images of them. I believe there are six large silver
flat displays with glass tops still in their shipping boxes that were
used once, one well used gold flat Arizona Case display and one very
nice gold Arizona Case display tower with shelf and halogen lighting.

Everybody loves no reserve auctions where buyers get to set the price!

No reserve auctions ending this evening:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice .712 grams - Great Specimen!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/142581364423?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice .674 grams - Breccia!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202114282770?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice .530 grams - Nice!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202114279547?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice .454 grams - Black Clast!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202114277883?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice .392 grams - Gabbro!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202114277020?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice .168 grams - Neat!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202114276293?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice 1.00 grams Pure Dust!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202114275337?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

No reserve auctions ending tomorrow night:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice 1.096 grams - Over A Gram!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202115570820?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice .914 grams - Almost A Gram!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202115569514?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice .792 grams - Polished Tile!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/142582981839?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice .702 grams - Two Tone!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/202115568513?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice .464 grams - Breccia!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/142582980125?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice .328 grams - Gabbro!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/142582978161?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Part Slice 1.00 grams Pure Dust!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/142582975435?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thank You for looking and if you are bidding, Good Luck,

Adam