[meteorite-list] Looking for large UNWA

From: dean bessey <themeteoriteshop_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 23:50:07 +0000 (UTC)

If you are looking for a huge meteorite cheap see my ebay auctions. Do a search on my ebay user id AMUNREThis link should work:http://stores.ebay.com/The-AmunRe-Museum/_i.html?_nkw=meteorite&submit=Search&_sid=1598024Some are pretty ratty (But CHEAP) and some nice ones to - and for the most part a lot cheaper than anybody else. I currently have a 15% "Black Friday" sale on all of my ebay auctions so its a good time to load up on my meteorites and get yourself an early Christmas present at a great price.CheersDean (AMUNRE on Ebay)