[meteorite-list] Ad-944g Springwater, 37g Parnallee and auctions

From: Matt Morgan <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 09:03:06 -0700

Good morning
I have a couple of special items that I would like to make a deal on. Please email me if you are interested in either a 944g complete Springwater slice that is beautiful or 37 gram crusted Parnallee with British Museum catalog number. If you have an offer please bring it to the table, I'm always open to discussion.

I also have a couple of dozen auctions ending today
<Http://stores.ebay.com/Mile-High-Meteorites>

Cheers
Matt
--
Matt Morgan