[meteorite-list] Fwd: Lots of Gold and Meteorites on Heritage Auctions

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 16:24:48 +0000

Adam, if you weren't blinded by pomposity and your own bloated sense
of self worth then you'd know exactly what my contributions were/are
to the meteorite community. Your inflated sense of self importance and
continued self stimulation of blowing your own trumpet means that as
Jason says, people will call you out. If it wasn't for your continued
bullshit spout out to this list folk would just ignore you, as they
have for years..........

Cheers

Martin

--