[meteorite-list] Fwd: Lots of Gold and Meteorites on Heritage Auctions

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 15:51:40 +0000

Johannes,

Adam's true colours were revealed a long time ago which is why
everyone ignores his rants here on the metlist. He likes the sound of
his own voice and stands on his soapbox and shouts into empty space.
He is a hypocrit who is under the illusion that what he thinks and
says is somehow respected whereas the truth is that very few respect
him and a lot of new collectors haven't a clue who he even is!? He is
no longer relavent and hasn't been for many years. Just ignore him,
everyone else does ..............

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
International Meteorite Collectors Association (IMCA) member #3387