[meteorite-list] Fw: Lots of Gold and Meteorites on Heritage Auctions

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 23:26:12 +0000 (UTC)

 There is a Eucrite in this auction that may look familiar, and I don't mean because it looks like Bierschinken.? It is NWA 7496 -- and here is where you have seen it before:
http://meteorites.wustl.edu/mugshots/nwa_7496_polymict_eucrite.htm All photos by Randy L. Korotev
And it made an appearance in the textbook titled, "Asteroids":? http://bit.ly/2hvLJuD?? -- as well as, here:? http://bit.ly/2ioeRn5?
And here, as well:? http://meteorites.superforum.fr/t6532p25-bonjour-a-tous?
Although this?"pin-up girl" of a Eucrite is?a numbered NWA, it has published GPS coordinates that show it was found in the country of?Western Sahara.?
Enjoy,Bob V.