[meteorite-list] Ad - New Unclassified Meteorites, Last Call on Consignment Sale Pieces!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 13:58:20 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

Since January, I have offered about 200 new meteorite and tektite
specimens that were part of an old collection that I was selling on
consignment. The remainder of the unsold pieces will be shipped back
to the consignor on May 31st.

These consignment pieces were some of nicest pieces I have offered in
years and most of them have sold by now. But, there are a couple of
dozen pieces remaining and some of them are very nice - I am surprised
that the big Sikhote Alin and Moldavite specimens are unsold because
the prices are very fair - even better when considering the coupon
code discount. Now is the time to take one last look at those pieces -
all of those consignment pieces have been relisted in the Brand New
category of the website.

As always, use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% OFF. :)

NEW METEORITES :

One lot is a very nice cedar box filled with a kilo of cherry-picked stones!

Large uncut meteorite (288g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-288g

Big uncut meteorite (208g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-208g

Big uncut meteorite (172g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-172g

Unclassified uncut stone (152g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-152g

Unclassified whole fragment (130g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-130g

Unclassified "Spear Head" shape fragment (120g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-120g

Unclassified uncut stone (97g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-97g

Unclassified uncut fragment (90g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-90g

All new specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=60

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

PS - a few orders from last week are running late because I was
backordered on display boxes and gemjars. Those orders will be mailing
out on monday. :)