[meteorite-list] AD - Limited No Reserve Auctions Ending

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 10:54:52 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some no reserve auctions ending over the next two nights. I am in
the process of transitioning into fixed price offerings so you may want to
take advantage of the very low prices. There are only 16 pieces over a gram
of NWA 5000 left in my eBay store so if you are interested, please make an
offer while they are available keeping in mind that this material is number
one rated in the world.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam