[meteorite-list] Meteorite Times March 2017 Issue Now Up - Celebrating 15 Years!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 16:04:11 -0400

Hi Paul and Jim,

Great job again and I wish you another 15+ years (and then 15 more) of
Meteorite Times. :)

And I must concur 100% with the book review of Mr. Cressy's "From
Weston to Creston" - this is an essential read for all who are
interested in American meteorite falls or witnessed falls in general.

Best regards,

MikeG