[meteorite-list] AD - Special Auctions And Updates Notes - MUST SEE!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 10:03:21 -0700

Dear List Members,

I will be running special auctions this week and next until engaging in some
international travel on the 16th. I loaded up some fantastic OFFICIAL NWA
5000 specimens from my very limited eBay meteorite inventory. These are
among the last no reserve auctions I will be loading on eBay.

IMPORTANT NOTES: I made a decision to move to other venues and pursuits
since eBay has become a dumping ground for self-paired, untested and
fraudulently offered "lunar" material. Most of this other material will
never be tested or made official since no laboratory or scientist has ever
laid eyes on it and never will. I was appalled to see uncrusted polymict
eucrites and even some terrestrial rocks being offered up as meteorites from
the Moon. I even had a Moroccan offer 50 kilograms of an uncrusted polymict
Eucrite fragments as being paired to a lunar meteorite. It looked similar
to some recently found lunar meteorites in that there was no readily visible
crust and it was heavily weathered. The give away was basaltic clasts,
small remains of black crust preserved in voids and too much metal. Lunar
meteorites from the highlands generally have a brown crust but since this
material is so weathered and fragmented, it was nearly impossible to tell
without laboratory confirmation. In any case, there is no secondary market
for this untested and unproven material so it is being dumped on eBay.

Preview of auctions ending next Monday:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite - ALMOST THREE GRAMS - WORTH AROUND
$2,200.00 ON SECONDARY MARKET -NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/MZ0dfM

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .992 grams - GORGEOUS -
CRUSTED!! http://r.ebay.com/bVWWzM

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 gram Lot - FRAGMENTS, NOT
DUST!!
http://r.ebay.com/NL19Sv

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.22 grams - OVER A GRAM -
CRUSTED!!
http://r.ebay.com/Qt7WPB

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .698 grams - CRUSTED!!
http://r.ebay.com/GhtEyR

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .446 grams - CRUSTED!!
http://r.ebay.com/2Oib3x

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .352 grams - NEAT BLACK CLAST!!
http://r.ebay.com/eJRm47

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .284 grams - FANTASTIC!!
http://r.ebay.com/ysdXVr

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .204 grams - CLAST RICH!!
http://r.ebay.com/BUdxpN

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!!
http://r.ebay.com/p5jr2X

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 Gram Lot - PART SLICES!!
http://r.ebay.com/jzHAm8

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.32 grams - OVER A GRAM!!
http://r.ebay.com/k8q8rw

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .330 grams - VERY FRESH!!
http://r.ebay.com/swnvOj

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .276 grams - DUAL LITHOLOGY!!
http://r.ebay.com/VYxVm5

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .196 grams - FRESH - NEAT
TEXTURE!!
http://r.ebay.com/PrRXSz

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!!
http://r.ebay.com/u2c5we

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185