[meteorite-list] Ad - New Small Stony uNWA Meteorites, Chelyabinsk Peas, Awaruite Nuggets, Shergottite, Ungrouped Achondrite

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 11:50:30 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I have listed several smaller unclassified meteorites. These are the
same nice aesthetics as the larger pieces I offered previously, but
these are smaller in overall size. I also listed a nice (and strange)
Vladimir Putin t-shirt that would make a great gag-gift.

As always, use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% OFF!

Space Rocks - stony asteroid fragments. From the distant reaches of
the asteroid belt, they streaked across the skies of Earth as
brilliant fireballs which exploded over the remote Saharan Desert. The
next chapter of their long journey begins when they arrive in your
mailbox - over four billion years after they were formed in the
distant void of outer space.

Unclassified chondrites from Morocco. Uncut stones and whole
fragments. Each comes with ID label. Use coupon code "facebook" for
20% OFF your entire order.

Uncut unclassified stone (71g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-71g

Uncut unclassified stone (61g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-61g

Uncut unclassified stone (54g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-54g

Uncut unclassified stone (53g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-53g

Uncut unclassified stone (12g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-nwa-meteorite-12

Vlad Putin Russia Shirt -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/russian-vladimir-putin-t-shirt-defender-of-russia

All new specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=48

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks : www.galactic-stone.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/galacticstones