[meteorite-list] Nininger's Meteorite Museum Ruins

From: John Hendry <pict_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:50:13 -0500

Karlis,

I swung past there in March last year on a bike trip. There is a gate across the old Route 66 road that provides access. The gate has a sign on it emphatically marked ?No Trespassing?. Somebody more familiar with Arizona trespass laws might be able to advise of the possible consequences to flaunting the message. Certainly reachable if the sign is ignored (1/2 mile walk), though I wasn?t tempted myself. There?s some more info here?
http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/22334-road-closed-to-nininger-meteorite-museum/

Regards,
John