[meteorite-list] Meteorite Times Magazine July Issue Now Up

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 16:15:13 -0700

Hello Everyone,

We hope you are all having a great Summer! We have moved Meteorite
Times to a new web host and are we are now using https for security.
For most all new article pages your browser will show you that the page
is secure. There will be an occasional article (and many old articles)
that will not show that page as being 100% secure. All this means is
that we are pulling an image into the article from a site that is not
using https.

July Issue: https://www.meteorite-times.com/2017/7/

Enjoy!

Paul and Jim