[meteorite-list] Lunar thin slices. (Ad)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:13:15 -0700

Greetings,

As you know I now rarely post to the list - but I do follow it.

I purchased some large pieces of NWA 11273 Lunar Feldspathic Regolith Breccia.
I had it thin (2mm) sliced and each slice polished on one side and smooth wire cut
On the other side by the premier meteorite cutter, Marlin Cilz.

As you have been informed, this material is no longer being released to the collecting
Community While you can still get this from ET at $25/g, it is a stone over 1 Kg and over
$12K (TOTALLY a steal)?. These are THIN, polished slices. If you want a chunk of this
Material, you can still get it at bargain prices - here are some KILLER thinly sliced pieces
At a price that allows any collector to have a LARGE slice in their collection.

See these gems here:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/LunarSALE.html <http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/LunarSALE.html>

Thanks and very best wishes to all,
Michael Blood

PS: Sorry, no shipping to Italy
US and Canada, $6.65 Priority Mail
Outside US $25 registered mail
CA residents only, add 8.75% CA sales tax