[meteorite-list] Second Test Plain Text Please Delete

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 15:08:07 -0700

Written by a total poser and piggy-backer with a revisionist memory. I
will let the court system sort this out in your case since you are
delusional as witnessed in your"I fear my life" post to the list where
you accused me and Dirk Ross of being the same person and that you may
not be alive in the morning.

Get Help

Adam