[meteorite-list] Event reported over Eastern Oklahoma

From: Matson, Rob D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 23:54:54 +0000

Hi James -- checked this one this morning. Hawley, TX, allsky camera caught it very low on the
horizon at 12:14:05 UT (6:14:05 am CST), establishing an accurate time for the event. I didn't
find anything good on nearby seismographs, which is surprising given that they tend to be
more sensitive to such acoustic events than are humans. Also, nothing obvious on KSRX
Doppler. Haven't checked any of the other radars. --Rob