[meteorite-list] Tucson show up and running!

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:14:33 -0500

Yeah! Right!

But don't forget to go inside the courtyards, lots of big beasties to say hello to.

My room to visit. Room 322, with lots of rare meteorites, and a gadzillion Pallasites, all names, all sizes, all prices.
And a 5.2 kilos oriented-ventifact,
And a 5.2kilos LDG (arriving tomorrow)
And ...... it would take me all day to list everything, so just come on over.

See you soon.

Anne M. Black
IMPACTIKA.com