[meteorite-list] You know who

From: AL Mitorling <mittmet51_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 00:42:52 -0500

Hi Rob,

People can search at the lunarmeteritehunters blog spot for Steve Curry
news and what has went on. This is a temp email until I can clean up my old
email. Regardless if people doubt who I am. Certainly you can believe
Blaine's brother.

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2012/04/steve-curry-colorado-in-court-charged.html

--AL