[meteorite-list] AD: eBay-Signed Copy-The Art of Collecting Meteorites & Field Guide of Meteorites

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 21:11:13 -0500

Hi List and Happy New Year. Been a while since I posted.
*
I have up for auction on eBay 2 interesting items from my collection.
*
1) The Art Of Collecting Meteorites First Edition Hard Copy & Signed by
Kevin Kichinka
*
2) The Robert A. Haag
Field Guide Of Meteorites 12th Anniversary Edition 1997
*
These can be found by clicking the link and or copy n paste into your
address bar.
*
http://www.ebay.com/sch/emflocater/m.html?item=162351090288&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
*
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960

---