[meteorite-list] Friends

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:52:23 -0500

Oh my goodness...

Carlos was such a great guy! With deeply heartfelt condolences to Giovanna and the Oddi Family.

I was not going to mention the following here, but in light of this sad news, I've been up to my eyeballs producing a cancer research fundraiser (for Drs. Azra Raza ? a member of the Biden Cancer Moonshot Task Force ? and Sid Mukherjee, who won a Pulitzer for "The Emperor of All Maladies"), and if you're so inclined, please donate now to a cancer research organization of your choice.

And add the meteorites Berduc and Talampaya to that list. Edwin expressed it beautifully: Carlos brought so much joy to those who adored him?which is to say...most anyone who was lucky enough to know him.