[meteorite-list] Enormous Quartzsite Gem and Mineral Show Now Happening in Arizona

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 16:32:07 -0700

I agree there are good deals on all manner of lapidary equipment and tools there. Sadly the minerals are mostly junk. But like all swap meets and junk shows there are certainly treasures that can be found as well.
I always stay in Blythe but it's a craphole too. But less crappy. Just buy your gasoline in Arizona.

Michael Farmer