[meteorite-list] Enormous Quartzsite Gem and Mineral Show Now Happening in Arizona

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 11:21:41 -0700

Quartzite has turned into a horrible giant swap meet filed with trash. The last couple of years I've gone over there for some reason and wasted an incredible amount of time looking at trash. Very few decent mineral dealers there. Hmani is about the only one. 95% is junk. I mean really garbage people have hauled out of the dump. If you enjoy swap meets, quartzite definitely fits the bill. Don't plan on staying in a hotel there, they are all infested with bedbugs. You will have to stay an hour away in California for anything resembling clean.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad