[meteorite-list] Non-meteoric gemstones

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 23:26:47 -0500

Hi Tracy,

Great job. The majority of times I have tried to educate a seller, I
have been told to go jump off a cliff. Some people just don't want to
hear bad news, even if it's factual. So this is definitely a victory,
albeit a drop in the vast internet bucket. Now, if only eBay would
start pulling down all the bogus meteorite auctions we keep reporting.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks : www.galactic-stone.com