[meteorite-list] Etching a name on an iron meteorite slice

From: Peter Scherff <peterhscherff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:43:16 -0500

Hi John,

Sorry, I misunderstood you. For engraving I would try a local gunsmith. If they can't do, they will know someone who can. I have seen a lot of old time slices that have their info etched on them and only a few that have been engraved. I think either way would be great to and some "classic" gravitas to an iron.

Thanks,

Peter