[meteorite-list] Etching a name on an iron meteorite slice

From: Peter Scherff <peterhscherff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:31:42 -0500

Hi John,

I am sure that anyone who etches irons can do this for you. All you need is
a resist. The simplest would be writing on the iron with a crayon.
Traditionally asphalt was used. If I were to do it I would purchase some
stickers since my hand writing is so bad. I am sure that there are many
other resists that people could use.

Thanks,

Peter