[meteorite-list] Prehistoric Gibeon artifacts

From: PAOLO CONTE <progetto.andromeda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 22:47:19 +0100

Thanks Frank,
I will try to contact Steve. However, an anvil doesn't change the
problem: many texts continue to repeat something that does not find
photographic evidence.
Is it perhaps a fake news? Mah!? I don't know. The silence of the Museums
of Windhoek, Namibia, is strange too. Perhaps these ancient devices made
with iron of Gibeon don't exist. This is that I begin to think.
Paolo