[meteorite-list] Curry In Jail

From: Blake <n0vln_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 16:37:41 -0700

Hello All,

Blaine wanted me to post this for him. I haven't posted anything before
so I hope it works (and doesn't violate any rules) and I'm on the daily
digest so I can't see responses right away.
Blake

Hello everybody!

I am greatly RELIEVED to be able to announce the, likely permanent, end
to the Curry/ and his fake meteorites saga. I thought of using ?PLEASED
to announce? but, really, it is a bit of a sad situation to watch
someone completely destroy their life and some of the lives around them
in such a delusional fantasy world as Curry has managed to do.

Anyway, it seems that Mr. Steven Duane Curry is in jail in Alamogordo,
New Mexico for the time being. After that, he has a (likely looong) jail
date waiting for him in Colorado.

I am going to give a long but still ?Reader?s Digest? version of the
past events that have led to this situation, not to publicly bemoan the
problems my family and I have faced from this clown over the years (and
there have indeed been many), but so others will have a better
understanding of just how deep Curry is in do-do right now.

Many of you know that I showed law-enforcement officials that Curry was
publicly selling fake meteorites back in 2012. Most of you also know
that he was convicted on three counts and was sentenced to 3 years in
jail (though the jail folks decided it best to turn him loose after only
6 months once they did finally get their hands on him). Shortly after
his conviction, he hit Blake, Linda and me with a civil lawsuit
demanding $300 million in damages for his trial travails and ?lost
value? of his ?meteorite collection?. Thankfully, (with the expert help
of Eric Twelker ? I was lost and drowning in this and probably would
have gone on to loose the case if left completely to my own devices)
this suit was thrown out of court in (fairly) short order. However while
suing us, Curry had formed a big pile of ?evidence? supposedly showing
how we (Blake, Linda and I) were supposedly committing all kinds of
heinous crimes (meteorite theft, money laundering, conspiracy, murder
(of babies in Africa and US soldiers world wide -???), funding
terrorism, and much more. He filed this pile of steaming dung with
pretty much EVERY law-enforcement agency in the world he could (local
police, sheriffs, D.A.s offices, state CBI, D.As, I.R.S., F.B.I., US
Marshals service, the president (then Obama ? who apparently sent Curry
a letter thanking him for clueing him into this and that he?d look into
it) and Interpol) demanding that the three of us be arrested and hung
for treason. When it became clear to him that some law enforcement
agency wasn?t going to swoop in and haul us away, he took things into
his own hands.

As some of you know, this Curry problem started with the direct aid and
abetting of Curry and his B.S. meteorite story by the local Montrose
public library and the local ?news? paper ? the Montrose Daily Press.
Many of us did our best to inform these two ?agencies? of the truth of
the matter, but they refused to listen stating ?Freedom of speech? (and
the paper?s lead editor at the time ? Justin Joiner - who I later found
was a close personal friend of Curry?s ? told me that he didn?t care if
it was all B.S. ? it was a local ?feel good? story and he had no
intention of burying it). Anyway, These same two entities then took it
upon themselves to, once again, directly aid and abet Curry in forming a
?Sovereign Citizen? (look THAT up if you want a real horror story in
domestic harassment and terrorism) ?justice? system. The library gave
him the venue and the news paper hyped ?come learn about Common Law
Grand Juries? in one article and followed up with more along the lines
of ?come be a part of history and part of the common law jury? and
?common law grand jury returns to Montrose?. Well, this news even made
it to TV and radio. Blake and I heard about how this group could
supposedly ?overturn bad convictions, indict and prosecute wrong doers
that the (real) system won?t? and more. Yep, we (Blake and I) instantly
knew who was behind this. It was indeed Curry and he and his group did
indeed supposedly ?indict? the three of us for treason and were to be
hauled away at gun point and hung for treason. At this point, I felt it
necessary to spend a bunch of money to obtain a restraining order
against Curry (since the folks up in Grand Junction couldn?t, wouldn?t
file the criminal protection order we were supposed to have from being
victims and witnesses in Curry?s criminal conviction trial).

Once the ?indictments? were set, Curry then went on to become what he
was calling a ?Continental uNited States Superior Court Judge? (no, the
small u on united is NOT a misprint ? for some reason, this is how
sovereign citizens write it). As such, he handed down our ?convictions?
for treason. So what? many might ask. Well, if it was just Curry it
might not be such an issue. However, Curry had managed to work his way
up through the Sovereign Citizen ranks and had become one of their
leading gurus. He managed to cobble together like-minded folks and set
up a) a bigger badder ?Grand Jury?, b) more ?Superior Court judges? AND
(the really dangerous one) c) a group of folks that called themselves
?Continental US Marshals? who felt they had the power to haul away
anyone convicted by one of their judges at gun point and hang them for
treason.

Curry was not happy simply focusing on us (thankfully) so he and his
henchmen then went about attacking and threatening pretty much any and
every public official, judge, police officer, sheriff, etc that they
ever had any kind of not pleasant contact with. They threatened them
with (like us) hanging, filed bogus legal complaints and financial leans
against them (I am still at a loss how ANY folks responsible for such
legal records would allow this kind of horse _hit to be done) and more.
These folks, in the meantime, were actively trying to recruit ?hundreds?
of people to become their ?Continental US Marshals? army (they even were
trying to reach biker gangs for this purpose). They were to the point of
taking action, but were stuck waiting for their little tin badges (yep,
they were having these made) that would supposedly make them legal to
carry out their arrests and hangings (one member was supposedly building
gallows in the back of his truck so they could arrest, hang, move on,
arrest, hang, etc.). Their plan was to send in 50 or 60 ?Marshals? to
carry out an arrest, assuming that the arrestee would simply lay down
and accept the action to take place because he was so ?out numbered? so
?nobody would get hurt? (accept the hangee anyway). My personal response
would be something more along the lines of ?well, I am sentenced to
death any way, so I have nothing more to loose. You guys go out and have
a pow-wow and discuss which 10, 12 or more of you are going to possibly
die trying to carry out this action first?. Thankfully, right about the
time these guys were actually starting to receive their badges, the FBI
and CBI swooped in and arrested 8 of the biggest ring leaders of this
group up in Denver (?Judges?, Grand Jury folks, Marshalls, etc.). That
happened back in April. Curry, however was not fully mentioned in the
huge (real) grand jury indictment handed down on these folks (claiming
each person had committed something between 18 and 36 major felonies!),
just listed as a possible ?co-conspiritor?. I was informed that he was
going to have his own indictment and arrest warrant issued (and it was).
I have not gotten the chance to personally see this indictment (it is
not yet public record), but if anybody is interested and has some time,
do a google search of ?Bruce Doucette arrest? and you should be able to
pretty easily find the indictment against the other 8 people.

Once Curry got news of the Colorado Attorney General?s Office arrest
warrant being issued, he went into hiding. He even stopped hosting his
inane online sovereign citizen call in programs (that ran for like 3 or
4 hours on Wednesdays and Fridays). I knew he had been hiding in
Quartsite during this past Tucson show (he and a group of his followers
DID show up in Tucson, but the local police invited them to leave
quickly so no problems developed, thankfully). The group also stopped
posting recordings of the call in programs they were still running ?
meaning you?d have to sit through the entire BS session live (with an
unblocked phone number) to possibly pick up any clues where Curry might
be hiding. Nope, wasn?t going to waste that kind of time (and brain
cells) on that.

I continued to do occasional searches from time to time to see if
anything new on Curry popped up. Well, yesterday I finally hit gold. It
seems that part of the reason he has been incognito lately is that he
has been in prison in Alamagordo, New Mexico since September 22nd. The
information I have is not real clear yet, but it seems he is facing some
really serious criminal charges down there ? things along the lines of
out of state fugitive, aggravated assault upon a peace officer (with a
deadly weapon), committing a felony (disarming a police officer),
resisting, evading and obstructing. Not sure what kind of time those
things might bring him, but I am sure it will be more than the 6 months
Grand Junction held him for.

But wait, there?s more! Once he is done in New Mexico, he will be facing
extradition to Colorado to face whatever is in that indictment. Again, I
have no idea what charges he is facing, but if the other folks are any
guide, they will be big and many. So far, two of the 8 folks arrested in
April have been convicted (of pretty much every charge against them) and
are facing over 20 years in jail each. So, if Curry comes anywhere close
(and I am sure he will) he will likely be gone for 25 to 30 years
overall. Not to put a happy face on someone else?s suffering but -
HALLELUIAH!!!

So, as far as I can tell, MOST of the danger is now safely locked up.
However, not ALL of the danger is gone so, we need to remain at least
somewhat vigilant/ aware. Curry got a lot of these desperate folks all
riled up against us (me, my family, and a number of you out there) and
there is no guarantee that one of those folks won?t try something in
retaliation at some point down the road. However, on the last ?call in
programs? Curry hosted, he hype the meteorite thing (and our supposed
obstruction of allowing his ?fantastic discoveries? to be published)
fairly strongly. He claimed to have found near Quartsite an ?entire
asteroid? impact that had stuff from the iron core up to the
?moon-rock?/ lunar material crust (???? ? not sure how that is even
possible) available to simply pick up. He was also starting to hype the
idea that his ?meteorites? contained ?holograms that explained the
mysteries of the universe?. I suppose some of his followers may have
bought into that, but I detected that people were more sick of his
meteorite claims than accepting of them. Regardless, most deaths in
mountain climbing happen on the way down the mountain. You reach the
summit, are happy and let your guard down. Then, something happens that
would have been easily avoidable if you were paying full attention and
you pay the price. So, I certainly will relax very much now that the
head of the snake is in jail, just not completely.

Blaine