[meteorite-list] Serichi (Habaswein) stability--somewhat answered

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 00:45:29 -0500

Sorry Andrey,

Your small/simple question got hijacked. Some people tend to do this.

I hope, that somewhere in the muddle, your questions where answered.

As you may have deduced -- there's no One answer on the stability of any
meteorite. As Anne stated, there are many variables--where/when found,
preparation etc.

So Andrey, try to research who you're buying from and also do the sideline
research on what may be the best preparation for this particular meteorite.
This can be difficult- you may want to ask this list who are the respected
preparers of meteorites and then follow up with that person.

In essence, you're almost back where you started.

>From experience--don't invest too much into any specimen until you
understand/feel comfortable with what you are trying to obtain.
Cost me - $2,000

Please Do Not hijack Andrey's question again.

If he wants to reply -- HE will .............

John

 Just a small question to new Sericho (was Habaswein) Kenya pallasite