[meteorite-list] NWA 5000 Bitcoin Holders

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:48:55 -0800

Only that a $1,600.00 investment a few months ago would now realize over
$100,000.00. NWA 5000 set yet another world record since this is the
highest price ever paid for an unloaded bitcoin holder. Bill Clinton
and the great Woz both own Kialara bitcoin holders. There are several
other billionaires that cannot do without one. The "To The Moon" suites
sold out in less than five minutes which represents another world
record. It is an honor that NWA 5000, the highest rated lunar meteorite
in the world, was chosen for this project. The next project promises
to be even bigger!

Kialara Bitcoin holder based on NWA 5000:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/Kialara-c.jpg

Closeup of of NWA 5000 in world record setting Bitcoin holder:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/Kialara-e.jpg

Ex President Bill Clinton with Kialara:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/BillClintonKialaraBitcoin.jpg

Adam