[meteorite-list] AD: Where are all the thin sections lovers and meteorite collectors ?

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 17:01:36 +0000 (UTC)

Dear list members,

in arround 24 hours ending again some interesting meteorite auctions.
Specially represented this week are thin sections.From the 24 listed thin sections are 12 thin sections for auctions.
Four hours of finest handwork and my lifetime are in every thin section!
Not much money for this acceptable start price and high quality.
All the thin sections offers with XPL photos you can find here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=meteorite&_sop=1&_ssn=mirko66&item=232426581502&_osacat=0&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR4.TRC2.A0.H2.XThin+Section.TRS1&_nkw=Thin+Section&_sacat=0

Also I have listed many meteorite collections.
Fine for beginners or collectors of low budget meteorites.
But for sure also for dealers.
Each collections have 6 different meteorites.
And some collections contains rare names or classes.
All meteorite collections you can find here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mirko66/m.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=12&_nkw=collection&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

But don't forget the auctions what will ends in arround 24 hours:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=collection&_sop=1&_ssn=mirko66&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.A0.H0.X.TRS5&_nkw=&_sacat=0

And all offers sorted according to best results you can find here:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=mirko66&_from=R40&_nkw=&_sacat=0&_sop=12

Thank you for your time and best regards,

Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)